Logbooks are important documents because they are used to record all relevant information pertaining to a vehicle and its’ competition history and they are an important scrutineering tool.
It is recommended that all vehicles have a Logbook, however the following vehicles must have a valid Logbook:
- Vehicles competing in a Series, and
- Purpose Built and/or Dedicated Motorsport Vehicles, and
- Cars with a Safety Structure (roll protection), and
- Vehicles requiring a LVVTA MotorSport Authority Card, and
- As required by Event Supplementary Regulations.
Logbooks should be applied for through MotorSport Online via the login/register link at the top of this page using your personal user name and password.